฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: SSRM (Read 4264 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: SSRM
Reply #15
Lower BB has been support for GARWF and the band is now biased up. Even though I am not a fan of operations located in Argentina, I think I will nibble on this stock as other than location, fundamentals look pretty good.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #16
A chart doesn't get any better than this.
See old versions on previous page,
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
With the POG at 1500, the cash flows these guys will generate will be tremendous. They have also acquired a the remaining silver mine from GRG which should do well at 20 plus silver. I cannot understand why these guys don't pay a dividend though. They absolutely should and I have relayed this to mgmt.
Im a buyer if we get down to 18 CAD level.

Reply #18
With the POG at 1500, the cash flows these guys will generate will be tremendous. They have also acquired a the remaining silver mine from GRG which should do well at 20 plus silver. I cannot understand why these guys don't pay a dividend though. They absolutely should and I have relayed this to mgmt.
Im a buyer if we get down to 18 CAD level.

Good forecast Nikko, the earnings report is very good. It struck me as I skimmed through the news release that SSRM management is reporting that they are executing and forecast continued performance for the next quarter. Contrast that with CDE, where they continue to promise for the next quarter never delivering a hint of a profit for the current quarter.

As for the dividend, I suspect in lieu, they are evaluating a needle moving acquisition and if they are, I will bet the economic evaluation has high hurdles and the evaluation is robust. More than a year ago, I sold a significant portion of my holding after tripling my investment. I still hold a meaningful position.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
I need to take a look at it again..It did hit my buy zone of 18 CAD but I have not bought any. Makes no sense why they dont pay a dividend though. It would attract new buyers and they can afford it. I also question why they have not acquired an asset over the past few years while gold was at a low price. Now they have to pay a premium for an aquisition. They also have no growth at all which I do not like. Its basically a cashcow that has no payout to shareholders.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
PS: I also held a big position in this one and sold out at over 100% gain. Sold for the above reasons

Reply #21
We are thinking alike, same reasons I sold plus the position was getting pretty big. I believe they understand they need a property where they can grow and I believe they need to buy it. (I sent them a couple suggestions., both in Canada.) I believe management has made a decision not to liquidate the company and therefore will not pay a dividend, rather use the funds toward an acquisition. I agree they could afford to pay a little return to shareholders. Have a good evening.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22
Barrick beat earnings AND raised dividend. Dont know why you would own SSRM over Barrick.

Reply #23
Barrick beat earnings AND raised dividend. Dont know why you would own SSRM over Barrick.
Got both of them, much more exposure to Barrick