฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Just updated the TradingView chart widgets for all of the boards! Working beautifully now!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: xauxag (Read 602 times) previous topic - next topic

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
xauxag
I believe this could be a critical chart so I'm going to post it in both the gold and the silver forums (hope that is ok)

I found some harmonics on a very high timeframe -- a macro structure followed by a microstructure

when I find patterns with a macro then a micro that kind of 'repeat', I find I have much more success than just finding one harmonic alone.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XAUXAG/Jd8m2Irp-XAUXAG-macro-micro-harmonics-to-60-in-favor-of-silver/

Below I will just show another instance when I found a macro then a micro structure and how my prediction played out --
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/CS/f2qNB8kW-CS-to-test-the-cloud/

anyways hope it helps yall gain some perspective on where gold/silver will go

gl hf

xoxo

snoop

Re: xauxag
Reply #1
Chart plots silver (bars) and gold (solid red line) percentage change. It is interesting that silver is seriously lagging gold after the potential capitulation low marked by the vertical line. Silver gold ratio is at about 85, as high as I remember in recent times. The decline slope has been steeper for silver and not clearly broken to the upside. Gold with a less steep decline looks to have made a break from the down trend. I was thinking this chart would clearly show both silver and gold deviating positively from their respective downtrend lines even though silver not turning up, but not the case, so silver is not confirming the capitulation low we discussed on this forum, at least not yet. Maybe next week?

Reply #2
The gold silver ratio had to roll over sooner or later:

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #3
I know I recently posted a GSR chart, I guess it wasn't here were it belongs.

For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #4
GSR @ 80 (current month futures contracts).

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #5
The way 76 hit tells me the lower targets should be good too. You can see 76 and 67.9 on the chart I previously posted.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #6
I know I recently posted a GSR chart, I guess it wasn't here were it belongs.