฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: GORO (Read 359 times) previous topic - next topic

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
GORO
Im up 25% already but added more today

Re: GORO
Reply #1
GORO has great looking charts. The regression trend is positive over the last six or 7 months and using the mid line as reference for an arc as support would suggest GORO might accelerate higher. I do not know anything about the company, but the charts have piqued my interest. Thanks for the heads up Snoop.

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
All I know is it is passing my screeners for earnings momentum, fundamentals, and free cash flow. Plus it is a PM related stock so it makes me even more willing to gamble a little lmao

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
goro up another 6% today i added yesterday :)

• sn00p 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #5

• dfin826
  • [*]
Reply #6
I love this company for the total package: NO debt, production and earnings growth as low cost producer, geographic diversification (North America), fantastic properties, organic growth, and bonanza potential, great guidance, great management/shareholder alignment, dividend payer that gains attention as metals start moving..
Dan

Reply #7
I love this company for the total package: NO debt, production and earnings growth as low cost producer, geographic diversification (North America), fantastic properties, organic growth, and bonanza potential, great guidance, great management/shareholder alignment, dividend payer that gains attention as metals start moving..
Dan
Thanks for bringing GORO to the attention of the forum. I have looked at this company several times and backed away because the share price never seems to move that much relative to peers and the low cost is primarily due to base metal credits (56% of revenue from base metals and credit of some $1800 per ounce from May 2020 presentation). That is the past as it looks like the growth story has much higher PM concentration and many potential development sites on the horizon to include Nevada. I like the shareholder alignment and the fact that they are using real economic criteria to evaluate growth and not growing for growth's sake. I also like the hold back of some PM production for future sale at higher prices and as a nest egg; should cash be required they are not forced to either borrow or issue shares. Bottom line management and BOD look to be on top of the operation.

There is a lot to like but bulk of resources and potential growth located in one country, Mexico, is a risk and there is always development risk as we have seen with PVG recently. From the winter 2016 low to present, the trend has been ever so slightly up with volatility. the new development could significantly alter that trend so I am likely to nibble at this one but believe there are better opportunities in other companies with less development risk.

Link to the presentation I viewed:  https://goldresourcecorp.com/content/grc-presentation.pdf