฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: FSM (Read 271 times) previous topic - next topic

FSM
Unlike most first quarter earnings reports followed by the share price getting hammered, FSM had a solid quarter and good stock appreciation. I am holding a long term position in the stock.

Re: FSM
Reply #1
FSM may have made its first step today and try again. Hopefully, the environment will be there for it to do so.

Reply #2
I know Chartist likes the 40 day MA indicator, and it looks like FSM has crossed above it. The moving average orientation looks bad for the stock since the August 2016 high. Shorter term indicators are positive with RSI sloping up at mid point and BB's pinched with the upper band up sloping slightly. STO's and MACD are also looking ok. Since the stock has not participated in the 2017 rally, it may be in position for a solid rebound.

Reply #3
It's looking good to me to carry on for awhile. Good luck with it.

Reply #4
I know Chartist likes the 40 day MA indicator, and it looks like FSM has crossed above it. The moving average orientation looks bad for the stock since the August 2016 high. Shorter term indicators are positive with RSI sloping up at mid point and BB's pinched with the upper band up sloping slightly. STO's and MACD are also looking ok. Since the stock has not participated in the 2017 rally, it may be in position for a solid rebound.

FSM did go up a bit then fell below the $4.70 share price at the time of the above post. Chart now is atrocious wrt MA's

Shorter term indicators look much better:

Maybe FSM is about to move higher again. I do not like the location of their mines being in Mexico, but the high silver percentage is attractive.

Reply #5
I had another look at FSM this afternoon, chart is looking much better than when looked at in recent previous posts in this thread. Still not a fan of the mines being in Mexico, especially with the Trump administration dealing with the migrant caravans and the potential political tic for tat carrying over to business relations. Note MACD minimums in the recent past have signaled up turns even if not lasting. This one might last, as many other small miners are showing similar characteristics. Time will tell. I have no position having sold out quite a while ago at around $6.