฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: What ever this is, It looks bullish. (Read 183 times) previous topic - next topic

What ever this is, It looks bullish.
Accending wedge begining 2017.

Not sure how this plays out in the long run , but you can see the upward pressure forming now in february.

Any thoughts on how this is going to play out?

To me this looks like its headed to test 18.75 near term.

I modified this by adding the image url using the picture icon 5th from right on bottom row. This allows the chart to show. Ed
  • Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 10:46:49 PM by edthelorax

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: What ever this is, It looks bullish.
Reply #1
i think the chart is great, here is a link to the pattern
. i see 1850 as the next real resistance until 20ish, If this pattern continues, I will be looking for the completion to sell my trading shares. hopefully the pullback will be small.  With a continuation to 1990.

For Entertainment Purposes Only.