฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24
Skip to main content
Topic: USAS 2020 (Read 949 times) previous topic - next topic

USAS 2020

So far so good this week.

For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: USAS 2020

Reply #1
This looks so bad that it just might be time to nibble. It is lower than the double bottom formed during the march 2020 covid low or as low if considering the intraday swings.

Reply #2
I've CAD twice and it still is my biggest % loser. If I didn't have a house auction in 2 weeks, I'd be averaging down more here.
The green line could be moved here and still be a good line

Reply #3

Reply #4

Reply #5
I've CAD twice and it still is my biggest % loser. If I didn't have a house auction in 2 weeks, I'd be averaging down more here.
The green line could be moved here and still be a good line

I should have shown where the green line was moved sooner on the larger TF but here it is.

Reply #6
Before getting involved in the US. their Mexican silver operations were basically depleted or uneconomic and the company was rebranding itself as a lead zinc base metal miner. That went over like a slug in a punch bowl. They have returned to bolstering their silver potential, but I do not see them producing too much in the near term, Galena being a potential exception if they get it production up to 100% after recently declaring commercial production. The Cosola' operation in Mexico is planned for return to mining next year with projected production of 2.5 to 3.0 million silver ounces. As with all miners it depends on successful execution which this management team has yet to prove conclusively.

The chart in your post above is about as ugly as they come short of bankruptcy. The company went from just under $400 million market cap to less than a $100 just this year. They are bleeding cash and have $25 million in debt. Since it does not look like they are going under with production potentially ramping up and analyst on Yahoo predicting an 11.5 forward PE, maybe it is time to gamble a little, but the thought that your green line might be intersected at a lower value in a few months encourages caution.