฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Warning! (Read 746 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Warning!
Reply #15
I think you are right about force majure, but I also believe that would be a misapplication. Force Majure is protection from major forces of weather, war, or other the contractor has no control, but the contractor has control over supply of the products he has sold that are supposedly in his inventory. If he were a miner and had his operation shut down by government, then it could apply. They have promised to deliver what they sold and if they do not have the product, the have committed fraud. None the less, they will use anything they can get away with to help their cause, no matter how crooked. If this scenario develops, it will most likely be resolved in court and we already know hoe that will go as we saw bankruptcy law ignored in several instances, GM being the poster child as SCOTUS would not take the case of GM bond holders filing for their rights as secured lenders. Their collateral was transferred to unions and others, and not for labor payment.

Reply #16
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #17
I am still bearish on the stock market.
I'm afraid that it could take gold and silver down with it. (somewhat that is)

Reply #18

I am still bearish on the SPX. Looks like an Island reversal on the 1d and bearish engulfing on the 1w It did the same thing as in Feb. from levels that made no sense, it gapped down and sold off all day as fear is a stronger emotion than greed. Everyone is heading for the exit at the same time.
I hope metals can hold their own during what's coming.  I don't think I would want to have a bunch in the SM right now.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #19

I am still bearish on the SPX. Looks like an Island reversal on the 1d and bearish engulfing on the 1w It did the same thing as in Feb. from levels that made no sense, it gapped down and sold off all day as fear is a stronger emotion than greed. Everyone is heading for the exit at the same time.
I hope metals can hold their own during what's coming.  I don't think I would want to have a bunch in the SM right now.

I honestly expected this. Let's see how low it will go.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
well, today the miners got destroyed while gold was fine. Everyone knows that miners are much more risky and much more market related...thats why the bulk of my money is in gold.

Reply #21

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #22

Explanation please. I know this is a projective analyses so what is your view and how did you come up with this?

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator

Reply #24
Here's a warning: https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/most-absurd-moment-history-capital-markets-hertz-plans-sell-1-billion-new-bankrupt-stock
Just another norm turned on its head:

Schools used to teach basic knowledge and along the way ability to reason, now they indoctrinate and exist for the teachers' unions.
governments used to be supported by tax payers, now we have citizens and business expecting government to support them (recovery checks and all other forms of stimulus).
business used to provide a product for a fair price, now everything is priced to whatever the market will bear
banks used to lend funs they had on hand, now the money is digitally printed (fractional reserve banking with reserve requirement now zero)
money used to be worth its denomination in gold or silver, now its is backed by faith in the bankrupt government
wealth used to be earned, now its is assumed to be printed (back to education and reasoning),
debt used to be for tangible or profitable ventures, now it is for consumption and financialized or leveraged to the hilt
Debt issued by government was expected to be repaid, now not so much
Government used to fund debt service with taxes, now it is a total Ponzie scheme
Justice used to be applied swiftly and uniformly, now the law is for common people, not the politicians, wealthy, connected, or rioters
history used to be taught, celebrated and remembered for the lessons taught, now it is silenced and historical monuments destroyed
Families used to have female mother, male father and kids, now the family is destroyed as are the lessons and taught in the traditional home
Kids used to have protections, now we have abortion on demand and adoption into 'alternative' families or life styles.
Church was attended by most and respected/tolerated by all, now it is under attack by the intolerant.

The list goes on but my car is ready for pick up from the shop The bottom line, one can conclude from the above that our country is being concurred from within.

Reply #25

Thanks for that Ed. From 300 to 40 then would be like S&P 500 3,000 to 400 now, but I do not think we have a similar nominal drop as the measuring tool is being destroyed. Wealth represented may go down in similar fashion or priced in gold, the drop may be similar.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #26
Just noticed my error. I'm looking at a chart from a century ago...
DUH!

Reply #27
Look out below. The bankruptcies are just starting to trickle in. add CHK to the list.
The Dow drop to 23 will happen quick.
The fed can't really prop up the market if half the companies go bankrupt.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #28
Look out below. The bankruptcies are just starting to trickle in. add CHK to the list.
The Dow drop to 23 will happen quick.
The fed can't really prop up the market if half the companies go bankrupt.

Yep, ready for a March repeat.