฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Integra Resources (Read 131 times) previous topic - next topic

• edmund 
  • [*][*][*]
Integra Resources
Initiated apposition in Integra Resources .It is an Idaho past producing silver/gold mine .It has multiple deposits and 4.4 million gold equivalent N43-101 90% in M&I after converting 100million ounces of silver.
Kinross closed this mine 20years ago when gold was 260 oz leaving a substantial resource .
Integra Resources is ex management of Integra Gold that they brought from 20 million to sale of 620million.

It has the DeLamar deposit, Florida Mountain ,War Eagle has just raised over 30million in cash and has ample money for a 20,00m drill program this year and to bring deposit to feasibility study..
there are  technical reports--Coeur has a 5% placement that allows them two seats on five seat Advisory Board giving access to all data and planning.
This met all my requirements and the liquidation crash gave me a tremendous buying opportunity.
This project is being packaged with a bow for sale .This management team is top notch.
This avoids the forced suspensions and losses of a producer.
That 30 million cash just raised is a large sum in this market to have in cash. The recent drilling success ,90% conversion to M%I,they have enlarged land package and added targets and other past producing mines --This deposit has high grade ,and bulk tonnage open pit--Management wants to bump this up to 6million ounces which seems very doable.
Shares are about 0.60 cents IRRZF  OTC or  0.84 Canadian ITR.V

Re: Integra Resources
Reply #1
A good looking chart