฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Just updated the TradingView chart widgets for all of the boards! Working beautifully now!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Gold 2020 (Read 1814 times) previous topic - next topic

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: Gold 2020
Reply #30
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #31

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #32

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #33

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #34
taken a significant position in KL over the past few weeks. Finished my purchases today.
Cost is 51.00 CAD.
Seriously undervalued IMO. Detour acquisition will be churning out huge cashflows at 1700 gold. I love the price point of this stock.
It wont double but offers a nice dividend and IMO will outperform GDX, Barrick and NEM over the next year.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #35

Reply #36
A year ago gold broke above very strong long term resistance at about $1360. Since then it has gone up steadily with the only serious hiccup being the result of Wuhan flu response. 50 and 200 day MA's have remained bull oriented and trading has basically remained within the two sigma channel since new years day 2019. I expect to see similar up biased range trading in the future albeit the monetary and fiscal Wuhan virus response may tip the bias more upward and summer trading doldrums may retard price advance a little. By September, gold and gold stocks should be very strong.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #37
Gold seems to be creeping it's way higher. A nice pullback to cover the prices missed in NY and London after the Asian gap higher.
A couple more dollars and gold will be at an 8 year high. Not much after that for an ATH.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #38

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #39

Reply #40
"The Fed's current money creation binge is set to dwarf all of its previous excesses. Where is most of this newly created money going? It is important to understand that the Fed is completely unaccountable and above the law, i.e. it is a law unto itself. This being so it is able to gift the money it creates to whoever is chooses, be they leading Fed members, favored large corporations or crony associates, usually under the cloak of a small portion of the money going to the masses via stimulus checks etc."

https://www.clivemaund.com/gmu.php?art_id=68&date=2020-07-19

Clive has posted an article on gold with several charts and a nuanced thought that a handle print on the gold run up could limit the bull run velocity a little. The quote above is from the last paragraph. I encourage everyone to read the entire article, especially the last paragraph as it may be the best short summary of our situation with the fed I have ever seen.

Senator Van Hollen is on Bloomberg as I type ; he is a perfect example of the errant group think controlled by the pecuniary elite that prevents any possibility of things getting better. I have written my three elected representatives about this, the contents of the letter posted on this blog, with two responses acknowledging in a limp wristed way that I was correct but it was painfully obvious they understood the mechanism for the country's demise at the hands of the fed, they were not going to take action. It is sickening, but then I have not heard the word patriot used to describe a politician in a very long time.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #41
Gold on monthly in case you haven't looked lately....

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #42
Gold is very strong. That means silver will follow. New gold highs are only a few $ away.

• Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 11:12:07 PM by edthelorax

Reply #43
Gold is strong and opening up Sunday night, but MACD and RSI are both in overbought territory. Might have a brief pause to get those indicators back to more normal ranges.

Reply #44
As mentioned in the above post, RSI and MACD are very lofty for gold. It appears a correction to get those values at a more sustainable level is beginning, but the 'correction' might come in the form of a horizontal move or even an up move with less amplitude. The secular PM bull market remains in tact.