฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: 2020 Silver!  (Read 1277 times) previous topic - next topic

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: 2020 Silver!
Reply #30
2021-2022 it starts. PM's will do well for a few years before food becomes more valuable due to flooding, farms going under due to the eugenicist Bill Gates who funded all the reports that this virus was a true pandemic. It is not.

Reply #31
Silver seems pretty ho hum on the oscillators even though it is in decline. Chart shows fairly robust horizontal support about 40 cents lower. Like the gold chart in another post, I see a little more correction but not a capitulation like shake out like mid March. If we do get a smack down it might be time to 'back up the truck' unless there is some unforeseen fundamental reason that develops.

Reply #32
The link is to a good summary article on silver's historic performance over the last 50 years. Basically it is a motivator to maintain faith in the white metal with explanation, tabular data and charts.

http://silverseek.com/commentary/why-silver-stagnant-and-when-will-it-start-moving-17915

Reply #33
Looks like silver has busted a short term double top pattern, oscillators are bull oriented with room to run and BB have pinched and are now spreading. Could be an up move to horizontal resistance at about $18 and it may go through it like a hot knife cutting butter

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #34
Looks like silver has busted a short term double top pattern, oscillators are bull oriented with room to run and BB have pinched and are now spreading. Could be an up move to horizontal resistance at about $18 and it may go through it like a hot knife cutting butter

Most likely this is short lived.

Reply #35
You might be spot on about short lived, have a look at the gap formed today in PAAS.

Reply #36
Kick ass!
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #37

For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #38

Silver has really done well since the last chart and front month futures are now bumping against $18 resistance. Also note spot price is about 2% below front month futures price. If this goes meaningful above $18 this week, it is Katy bar the door, Ed's 10 year positive prognosis should come to pass.

Reply #39
forgot to insert the new chart

Reply #40
big rejection at $18 for front month silver futures today after three days not punching through.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #41
big rejection at $18 for front month silver futures today after three days not punching through.

Good. Let it crash so we can get a slingshot out of this!

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #42
Its pretty clear to me that govmt dect is becoming a joke and gold, silver and platinum will just keep going higher. Good chance equities just keep going as well. Why not own a piece of Apple or wojld you rather own traesuries which will be worthless? I think this is what is going on.
Anyhow, we are headed for serious civil issues unfortunately with total govmt contol.
When will cash be banned? My guess is within 10 years.

Reply #43
Its pretty clear to me that govmt dect is becoming a joke and gold, silver and platinum will just keep going higher. Good chance equities just keep going as well. Why not own a piece of Apple or wojld you rather own traesuries which will be worthless? I think this is what is going on.
Anyhow, we are headed for serious civil issues unfortunately with total govmt contol.
I agree, but the value of the stocks might not go up as fast as the measuring tool deteriorates and the total government control will not go forever, hungry and broke people will riot and destroy anything in their path when it gets hot. I remember first hand the late 60's riots and it was not pretty. I was in the northwest and had close friends in LA that feared for their property due to looting and arson. That was probably a cake walk compared to what is forthcoming as the wealth of the nations has been consumed or transferred to the wealthy and connected who will be targeted.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #44
I agree, but the value of the stocks might not go up as fast as the measuring tool deteriorates and the total government control will not go forever, hungry and broke people will riot and destroy anything in their path when it gets hot. I remember first hand the late 60's riots and it was not pretty. I was in the northwest and had close friends in LA that feared for their property due to looting and arson. That was probably a cake walk compared to what is forthcoming as the wealth of the nations has been consumed or transferred to the wealthy and connected who will be targeted.

The wealthy who manipulate us all through societal engineering need to hang. It can be said for the modern day versions of Edward Bernays should hang just for manipulation that changes the natural course of events.

• Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 09:38:16 AM by ken